"Legend has it lightning never strikes twice. In 1997 Thompson/Center revolutionized the world of muzzleloading. Looks like we’ve done it again.
Meet the T/C STRIKE™, the trend setting striker fired muzzleloader with the innovative Adapt™ breech system, Armornite™ barrel coating, and legendary T/C barrel. The T/C STRIKE™ muzzleloader, only from Thompson/Center."
Offering today’s shooters and hunters innovative and useful features such as:
• The Adapt™ Breech system, which moves the threads to the outside of the barrel, thus eliminating seized breech plugs and assists in simplifying the cleaning process. The threadless primer adapter holds a 209 primer for fast, reliable ignition
• Armornite™ corrosion protectant metal finish - a rugged nitride coating that gives protection on the INSIDE (where most corrosion and pitting occurs) and the outside of the barrel. This not only increases accuracy, but extends the useful life of your rifle
• The precision 24" barrel has a 1:28" rifling twist for optimal performance with today’s sabots and high-performance projectiles
• The Stealth Striker™ ambidextrous cocking system is whisper quiet and eliminates scope clearance issues that plague traditional hammer cocking systems
• The match-grade trigger, which adds a smooth-breaking, light trigger pull that allows the shooter consistency shot after shot
• And each T/C® STRIKE™ muzzleloading rifle is proudly made in the USA
• Adjustable sights with fiber optics included
• Weaver®-style scope mount base included
|Caliber||Finish/Stock||Barrel Length||Breech Plug||Model #||Name||Image||Caliber||Finish/Stock||Barrel Length||Breech Plug||Capacity||Length of Pull||Overall Length||Weight||Rate of Twist||Ignition||Sights||Model #||MSRP|
|.50||Armornite™/Black Stock||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||10291||T/C Strike 10291||//www.tcarms.com/images/uploads/models/strike_blackcomprifleRsm.png||.50||Armornite™/Black Stock||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||Single Shot||13.5"||41"||7.5 lbs.||1:28||209 Primer||ADJ. F.O.||10291||$499|
|.50||Armornite™/G2 CAMO||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||10292||T/C Strike 10292||//www.tcarms.com/images/uploads/models/strike_camorifleRsm.png||.50||Armornite™/G2 CAMO||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||Single Shot||13.5"||41"||7.5 lbs.||1:28||209 Primer||ADJ. F.O.||10292||$549|
|.50||Armornite™/Walnut||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||10293||T/C Strike 10293||//www.tcarms.com/images/uploads/models/strike_woodrifleRsm.png||.50||Armornite™/Walnut||24" w/QLA®||Adapt™ Breech System||Single Shot||13.5"||41"||7.5 lbs.||1:28||209 Primer||ADJ. F.O.||10293||$599|
The primer adapter eliminates the need for threading inside the barrel which is the leading cause of seized breech plugs. Adapt™ Breech System also allows you the ability to change out your primer adapter to different configurations, which will optimize ignition performance with your propellant of choice.
QLA® allows the shooter to quickly and easily load his/her muzzleloader by incorporating a false muzzle design into the end of the barrel.
Hammers are noisy and hard to reach with a scope. The innovation Stealth Striker™ system is quiet, easy to use and gives the best clearance for scopes. Slide it forward till it locks and shoot, that's it! No more fumbling.
A crisp, consistent and light trigger pull are crucial and essential to your accuracy. The T/C Strike's light pull and zero overtravel will make you a better, more confident shooter.
There is no more important part to your rifle than your barrel. Accurate out of the box and our Armornite™ coating keeps it that way.